Under the direction of the Sr. Inside Sales Representative, the Inside Sales Representative will deliver superior Inside Sales support to our customers. The Inside Sales Representative will complete quotes and process sales orders daily. The position will follow-through on all aspects of the sales from the quoting stage through shipping and customer satisfaction. Other duties and responsibilities will be required per the Sr. Inside Sales Representative.
Job Duties/Responsibilities (The “What”):
- Inside Sales, providing customer price quotes, processing sales orders, increase customer awareness of products.
- Augment customer base, develop new and potential customers, increase market share by working closely with dealers.
- Assist with tasks to facilitate sales.
- Other duties as assigned.
Leadership (The “How”):
- Lives and conducts business by a values-based “walking the talk”. Leads and maintains a high level of consistency between what is said, and what is done. Is committed to the “What” that needs to be done, and also the “How” — the manner in which it is accomplished.
- Is committed to employee engagement and fostering two-way dialogue and active communication with employee owners on all shifts. Is committed to a visible presence with all teams.
- Grasps the power of Employee Ownership, and can relate positively with Employee-Owners. Is able to coach, encourage, support, teach, counsel, correct, and hold accountable.
- Ability to lead and influence. Leads by example and models exemplary behavior, including emotional balance and maturity. Ego is appropriately in check.
- Supports the Guiding Behaviors (Accountability, Customer Focus, Teamwork, Engagement, Ethics, Shareholder Value, and Continuous Improvement) and understands their role in both the external competitive and internal employee-ownership arenas.
- Holds people in high regard. Gains buy-in from team members, is transparent, credible, and trustworthy. Has the courage to tell the truth, and is able to resolve conflict. Encourages skill development and learning.
- Believes that most people want to do a good job, want to be part of a successful company, and desire to make a contribution to that success in a meaningful way. These influence how the Leader interfaces with others and approaches business challenges.
- Committed to Lean and process improvement. Has a bias for action, is committed to Lean practice and discipline, works effectively with teams, is comfortable with data and utilizing it to influence business decisions.
- Extensive knowledge of sales and marketing, outside sales background in industrial products and services.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED/HSE) and one year related experience required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficient with generating sales quotes, business correspondence, generating reports and sales presentations.
- Ability to formulate price quotations, discounts, percentages, and discern dimensional increments of feet and inches.
- Must be able to interpret customer needs as it relates to our products and find the best solutions for customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Physical Requirements include: Twisting, turning, grasping, reaching, kneeling, crawling, pulling, extended periods of standing, ability to lift 50 pounds.
Ladder Industries is a subsidiary of Wildeck, one of the largest manufacturer of mezzanines, vertical material lifts (VRCs), industrial ladders, custom platforms, conveyor crossovers, and safety guarding products in North America. Key markets include: industrial and retail distribution centers, manufacturing facilities, warehouses, automotive parts rooms, self-storage facilities, aerospace manufacturing, and other operations. Wildeck designs and supplies equipment and systems that provide safe and efficient storing, lifting, access, and guarding of materials.
We are proud to be part of Holden Industries, Inc., a 100% employee-owned company. Our ownership culture creates the foundation for excellence in serving our customers.
Building on our 40-year history, our focus on high quality, innovation, superior customer service, and lean enterprise/continuous improvement offers employees significant opportunities to learn and advance their careers. Wildeck’s ongoing re-investment in both people and technology has enabled consistent revenue growth and profit stability. This Ownership culture, combined with a highly skilled team, positions us well to meet the challenges our customers face in the markets we serve.
PO. Box 89
Waukesha, WI 53187
Fax: (262) 549-1937