Pallet Access Gate Provides Maximum Elevated Ledge Fall Protection
The Pallet Drop Zone Gate is a double-sided gate that offers maximum protection to workers accessing large pallet loads at elevated levels. When one side of the pallet access gate is raised open, the other closes, keeping your elevated ledge protected at all times.
In contrast to Ladder Industries’ Tilt Gate, the opening and closing of the Pallet Drop Zone Gate utilizes more than one pivot point. This results in vertical articulating movement that reduces the footprint and clearance required for installation. The Pallet Drop Zone Gate is balanced both vertically and horizontally for smooth operation, and each arch is uniquely designed for single or double pallets up to 72” high. It is ideal for accessing pallets on pick modules, mezzanine platforms, or other elevated structures.
Pallet Access Gate Specifications:
- Requires horizontal clearance of 6 to 10 feet. Custom sizes available.
- Depths designed to your pallet size
- Single or dual pallet
- 72” high pallet maximum
- Mesh sides available
- 2 or 3 rail options available
- OSHA Safety Yellow Paint Finish (other colors available)
- Freestanding mount or rack mounted options
- Meets OSHA safety standards