Industrial Guardrail System for Work Area, Walkway & Personnel Protection
Our lighter-duty safety guard rail, Wilgard® LT, is designed for protecting critical work areas, walkways and personnel.
Wilgard LT is painted safety yellow for high visibility, and can be ordered in single, double or triple guardrail designs.
Column centers are identical for Standard and Lift-Out Guard Rails. All industrial guard rail systems include the required hardware and anchors.
Ladder Industries offers this high value safety guard rail at a competitive price.
Contact Ladder Industries now to discover how the Wilgard LT can best improve safety within your facility.
- Reduces downtime for equipment and manpower
- Cuts workers’ compensation claims
- Protects sensitive computer stations and CNC machinery
- Available in single, double, and triple rail configurations
- Direct pedestrian traffic flow
- Columns: 3-1/2” x 3-1/2” x 3/16″ structural tube; 18”H Single Rail; 44”H Double Rail; 44”H Triple Rail
- Base Plates: 7” x 7” x 3/8″ plate steel
- Anchors: 3/8” x 4” Wedge Bolts (included)
- Post Cap: Black molded plastic cap
- Rails: Corrugated 14 gauge steel guard rails, 12”H with hemmed / rolled edges
- Lengths: 2 ft. – 10 ft. in one foot increments
- Rail Hardware Pack: (4) 1/2” x 5” thru bolts, nuts, and flat washers
- Column Hardware Pack: (4) 3/8” x 4” wedge bolts, yellow plastic plugs for unused holes, and black molded plastic cap
- Lift-Out Guard Rail: 4 ft., 6 ft., 8ft., and 10 ft. (Measured center-of-column to center-of-column)
- Common Column Post used for Lift-Out or Bolted Rail systems. (Lift-Out Triple Rail not available)
- Safety Guard Rail Dimensions, Design and Specs PDF