Industrial Guardrail with 10,000 Lbs. Impact Rating
Wilgard® MT is second, only in strength, to our heaviest duty industrial safety guard rail, Wilgard XT.
Wilgard MT has been tested & proven to withstand the 10,000 lbs. ‘industry standard’ impact rating.
This industrial safety guard rail can be ordered in single, double or triple guardrail designs, and is painted safety yellow for high visibility.
Column centers are identical for Standard and Lift-Out Guard Rails. All of our guardrail systems include necessary hardware and anchors.
Use the Wilgard guardrail system to protect expensive equipment and critical work areas, as well as define traffic patterns within your facility.
Contact Ladder Industries today to find out how Wilgard MT can improve the safety and efficiency of your facility.
- Conforms to ‘industry standard’ ratings
- 10 ft. rail length tested to withstand a 10,000 lb. load impact traveling at 4 mph. without fail (1/2” x 5” anchors required)
- 11 inch safe zone behind rails
- Columns: 4” x 4” x 3/16″ structural tube; 18”H Single Rail; 43”H Double Rail; and 43”H Triple Rail
- Base Plates: 10” x 10” x 5/8″ plate steel
- Anchors: 1/2” x 5” Wedge Bolts (included)
- Post Cap: Black molded plastic cap
- Rails: Corrugated 12 gauge steel guard rails, 12”H with hemmed / rolled edges
- Lengths: 2 ft. – 10 ft. in one foot increments
- Rail Hardware Pack: (4) 1/2” x 5-1/2” thru bolts, nuts, and flat washers
- Column Hardware Pack: (4) 1/2” x 5” wedge bolts, yellow plastic plugs for unused holes, and black molded plastic cap
- Lift-Out Guard Rail: 4 ft., 6 ft., 8ft., and 10 ft. (Measured center-of-column to center-of-column)
- Common Column Post used for Lift-Out or Bolted Rail systems. (Lift-Out Triple Rail not available)
- Guard Rail Design, Dimensions and Specs PDF