Industrial Guardrail Manufacturers Offer Maximum Protection with Wilgard XT
Being amongst the best industrial guardrail manufacturers in the U.S. we’re always pushing for that next-level protection, which is why we created the Wilgard® XT – the strongest industrial guardrail available! When it comes to maximum protection, customers say Wilgard XT is the best out there.
Tests confirm that when properly installed the Wilgard XT absorbs severe impacts from forklifts or other equipment without failure. Our industrial guardrail can withstand up to 13,000 lbs. of load impact traveling at 4 mph.
Wilgard XT is painted safety yellow for maximum visibility. These industrial guardrails provide a strong physical barrier to protect expensive equipment, shields key work areas, and help define traffic patterns in plants and facilities.
Available in single, double or triple guard rail design.
Column centers are identical for Standard and Lift-Out Guard Rails. All of our guard rail systems include the necessary hardware and anchors.
Contact Ladder Industries for more information on how the Wilgard XT can provide enhanced safety and efficiency in your facility.
- Strongest steel barrier rail available
- 10 ft. rail length tested to withstand a 13,000 lb. load impact traveling at 4 mph. without fail (1/2” x 5” anchors required)
- 10 inch safe zone behind rails
- Protects work areas and personnel
- Reduces equipment downtime
- Cuts workmans compensation claims
- Column Posts: 5” x 5” x 3/16″ structural tube; 18”H Single Rail; 44”H Double Rail; and 44”H Triple Rail
- Base Plates: 12” x 12” x 3/4″ plate steel
- Anchors: 1/2” x 5” Wedge Bolts (included)
- Post Cap: Zinc plated snap-on steel cap
- Rails: Corrugated 11 gauge steel guard rails, 12”H with hemmed / rolled edges
- Lengths: 2 ft. – 10 ft. in one foot increments
- Rail Hardware Pack: (6) 1/2” x 1-1/2” bolts, nuts, and flat washers
- Column Hardware Pack: (4) 1/2” x 5” wedge bolts, yellow plastic plugs for unused holes, and zinc plated snap-on column cap
- Lift-Out Guard Rail: 4 ft., 6 ft., 8ft., and 10 ft. (Measured center-of-column to center-of-column)
- Common Column Post used for Lift-Out or Bolted Rail systems. (Lift-Out Triple Rail not available)
- Guard Rail Dimensions, Design and Specs PDF